Destination: Finish Line 2017
To complete the RPM Challenge, it's time to submit your finished album (10 songs or 35 mins of music) by March 1 at noon! It's just four easy steps:
1. Choose your technology: Online, or hard copy?
- You can always mail your CD to RPM Challenge, c/o RiverRun Bookstore, 142 Fleet St., Portsmouth, NH 03801.
- Or you can submit online (10 songs or 35 mins of music) via www.RPMChallenge.com. It's easy -- all you have to do is clear out your profile player and load your completed album as .mp3s there!
- If you're in the area of an official hub, you may alternately use one of these addresses:
Official Newfoundland/Labrador Hub c/o Unpossible:
Drop off box anytime (or in person on March 1 between 4 and 5:30pm) at Rocket Bakery & Fresh Foods, 272 Water St., St. John's.
Or mail to: c/o Unpossible NL, PO Box 1044, St. John's, NL, A1C 5M3.
Official Yukon Hub c/o Dawson City Music Festival:
Drop off in person on March 1 between 4 and 5:30pm at the Dawson City Music Festival office, corner of Third and Harper.
Or mail to: PO Box 456, Dawson City, Yukon Y0B 1G0.
Official Portsmouth Hub, c/o RPM Challenge:
Drop off box at RiverRun Bookstore, 142 Fleet St., Portsmouth
2. Register your completed album using your RPM Profile -- don't forget this step!
Using your "2017 Album Info tab" on your RPM profile:
1. Mark the date you submitted and the format you chose
2. Don't forget to let know your preferred Listening Party track -- include the name/number of the track you want us to play during the Global Listening Party (i.e., 3. Like a Boss). (Since this will go out over U.S. radio airwaves, consider radio-friendly language.)
3. We'll mark your album as "received" as soon as our volunteers can receive it at www.RPMChallenge.com (or in the mail, if you prefer) -- and you can upload it into the Jukebox player. Important: Continue to keep your tracks in your profile player at least until the Listening Party.
3. Share your album art!
We love to show off completed album art on the homepage at www.rpmchallenge.com and share it as we promote our Global Listening Party in March. Album art a great way to welcome visitors to the site and show the world how much music was created in 2017. Just post your cover image as "Album Art 2017" in your Profile Gallery by March 1, and we'll take it from there.
4. Then, we celebrate #RPM2017!
Stay tuned for details on our Global Listening Party in March, streaming online and over the airwaves at www.wscafm.org. The Global Listening Party is a celebration of featured tracks from EVERY COMPLETED ALBUM, so don't miss out on the fun.
Be sure to meet the RPM Challenge deadline and submit your completed album by March 1 at noon!
Big Thanks-- Until Next Year!
by Strange Dream
Songs up on Alonetone
by Terri Ellen
Moderate Rebels 2.0 on Alonetone
Partying alone. With a cup of tea.
by Porter Harris
by A Beautiful Scene
by angie fights crime
Various and Sundry
by Gary Fox
One Fine Day
by Chloe Radcliffe
Can't make Portsmouth this weekend
by Keith Landry
For the love of it all
by Steve John Fortin
RPM Desktop Jukebox
by Alternate Modes of Underwater Conciousness
Moderate Rebels in the Jukebox
Final Blog of 2017, probably
by Matt Ferrara
11 YEARS!!! Feels like it was just yesterday.
by Balloon Marsupials