Old login/name

More
3 weeks 5 days ago #296 by Monopoli
Monopoli created the topic: Old login/name
Hi, Monopoli here. I tried logging in but I noticed I need a "secret key" or something? However, the login failed and I have no acces anymore to the e-mail-adress that I used here. Would it be possible to retrieve my Monopoli-login and change my e-mail-adress?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 weeks 5 days ago #297 by daedae
daedae replied the topic: Old login/name
The "secret key" is only if you enabled two-factor authentication, otherwise you can leave it blank.

Are you trying to log in as Monopoli with your old credentials? This is a brand new site as of a few weeks ago, with a brand new database -- so you'd need to just recreate that account.
The following user(s) said Thank You: L17Tim

More
3 weeks 5 days ago #298 by Monopoli
Monopoli replied the topic: Old login/name
Ah, OK. I thought some info was carried over to the new database. I have changed the name of this new login to Monopoli now.

More
3 weeks 5 days ago #299 by L17Tim
L17Tim replied the topic: Old login/name

Monopoli wrote: Ah, OK. I thought some info was carried over to the new database. I have changed the name of this new login to Monopoli now.

Nothing carried over. It was a complete rebuild. This information was on the old site for months, but I suspect many people missed it as not many folks visit in the off-season. It was also sent out via bulk email, but if you don't have your old email address any more, that would explain why you missed that bit, too.

I suspect this question is going to come up more and more in the next few days. I appreciate any and all help the rest of you can provide in answering questions like this (thanks, Dan!).

Time to create page: 0.272 seconds