What do I do to get the past years of recorded material back or is it hopeless?

More
1 month 4 days ago #133 by L17Tim
L17Tim replied the topic: What do I do to get the past years of recorded material back or is it hopeless?
I deserve a medal or a trophy or some such thing.... I can't believe this works.

jukebox.rpmchallenge.com/byname.cgi
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aged Machine, tonyhogard, Soundsmith Kamachi, T.A.P., GumboStu

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 4 days ago #134 by Soundsmith Kamachi
Soundsmith Kamachi replied the topic: What do I do to get the past years of recorded material back or is it hopeless?
Thanks for finding it, great work :-) I was just wodnering, can we put that link somewhere well visible on the site?
My idea is that it will give people interested in RPM, but still hesitant to partcipate, a chance to listen how good/bad, excellent/crappy RPM albums can sound like.

More
1 month 4 days ago #135 by L17Tim
L17Tim replied the topic: What do I do to get the past years of recorded material back or is it hopeless?

Soundsmith Kamachi wrote: Thanks for finding it, great work :-) I was just wodnering, can we put that link somewhere well visible on the site?
My idea is that it will give people interested in RPM, but still hesitant to partcipate, a chance to listen how good/bad, excellent/crappy RPM albums can sound like.

One step at a time, my friend..... :)

More
1 month 4 days ago #136 by Matt Parker
Matt Parker replied the topic: What do I do to get the past years of recorded material back or is it hopeless?
Tim is the man. The Jukebox I wrote is working again. Grab it here - www.mpcontracting.co.uk/rpmjukebox/ - I wrote it for my own use, but hopefully some other people will find it useful

More
1 month 4 days ago #138 by L17Tim

Soundsmith Kamachi wrote: Thanks for finding it, great work :-) I was just wodnering, can we put that link somewhere well visible on the site?

Look up.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Soundsmith Kamachi

More
1 month 4 days ago #139 by Soundsmith Kamachi
Soundsmith Kamachi replied the topic: What do I do to get the past years of recorded material back or is it hopeless?
[quote

One step at a time, my friend..... :)[/quote]

It was a smell step for Tim, but a big step for mankind :-)

More
1 month 4 days ago #142 by klandry
klandry replied the topic: What do I do to get the past years of recorded material back or is it hopeless?
Tim, you are the MAN.

More
1 month 4 days ago #151 by snowden300
snowden300 replied the topic: What do I do to get the past years of recorded material back or is it hopeless?
You are the Bomb.
Thank you very much.
Incidentally I did try to archive all this when the notice came out but could not get it to work for me...my bad!
thanks again.

More
3 weeks 3 hours ago - 3 weeks 3 hours ago #409 by GumboStu
GumboStu replied the topic: What do I do to get the past years of recorded material back or is it hopeless?

L17Tim wrote: I deserve a medal or a trophy or some such thing.... I can't believe this works.

jukebox.rpmchallenge.com/byname.cgi

Darn! I was hoping they were gone forever ;)
Last Edit: 3 weeks 3 hours ago by GumboStu.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tonyhogard

More
3 weeks 3 hours ago #410 by L17Tim

GumboStu wrote: Darn! I was hoping they were gone forever ;)

No way, Stu! Your 2010 album is still one of my favorites. I even covered "Party".

Time to create page: 0.331 seconds